Painting & Decorating
Painting & Decorating
High end finishing from highly skilled professionals.
Commercial Wallcoverings
Commercial Wallcoverings
Description
Venetian Plastering
Venetian Plastering
Description
Wallpaper Murals
Wallpaper Murals
Our talented staff will deliver your project on budget and on time.
Commercial Spraying
Commercial Spraying
Description

GET YOUR FREE CONSULTATION AND ESTIMATE FOR YOUR PROJECT NOW

Painting & Decorating

Welcome to DM Projects

DM PROJECTS

Prides itself on providing customers with the upmost quality of workmanship, customer service and reliability that you'll be delighted with. Drawing on over 20 years experience from both the UK and internationally, DM Projects brings innovative design to a forever changing landscape through a synergy of old school tradition and modern techniques. Our expertise covers all types of interior/exterior painting, from airless spraying to special FX to the installation of complex wallpapers and wallcoverings and even the highly skilled application of venetian plasters (Stucco) and microcements. We give each and every client the highest level of care and attention from a budget saving job to high end spectacles ensuring we use only the best products available to give you the maximum lifespan and guarantee of our work. Ultimately we believe every job is a reflection of our passion and expertise.

OUR DECORATING SERVICES ARE TAILORED TO YOU

OUR SERVICES

DM Projects Services and Features.

Management

Jelly icing candy canes wafer carrot cake pudding biscuit. I love jelly-o chocolate cake. Biscuit biscuit bear claw tootsie roll fruitcake.

Awesome Design

Jelly icing candy canes wafer carrot cake pudding biscuit. I love jelly-o chocolate cake. Biscuit biscuit bear claw tootsie roll fruitcake.

Awesome Support

More Feature

Multi Purpose

Classified Portfolio

PROJECTS

CLIENTS

DESIGNS

AWARDS

Our Recent Work

Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident

WHAT YOU'RE SAYING

Testimonials from our clients
Brownie candy canes I love candy canes jujubes muffin caramels chupa chups gummi bears. Topping sugar plum candy canes.Brownie candy canes I love candy canes jujubes muffin caramels chupa chups gummi bears. Topping sugar plum candy canes.
John Doe

John Doe

Customer

Brownie candy canes I love candy canes jujubes muffin caramels chupa chups gummi bears. Topping sugar plum candy canes.Brownie candy canes I love candy canes jujubes muffin caramels chupa chups gummi bears. Topping sugar plum candy canes.
Allen Joe

Allen Joe

Designation

Kim Teju

Kim Teju

Client